Paradise Pineapple Pie
This quick-to-fix recipe makes two yummy pies that will be a hit at any carry-in dinner. Lemon juice and crushed pineapple flavor the fluffy filling that's topped with a sprinkling of coconut. I like garnish with a sprig of mint. -Bonnie Baumgardner Sylva, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (6 servings each)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Place the milk in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Add pineapple and lemon juice; stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into crusts. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 402 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Paradise Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home February/March 2005