Pineapple Pudding Pie
I make this pie ahead of time so it can chill in the refrigerator before dinner. I sometimes make the crust from scratch but I recommend using a convenient store-bought crust when time is short.—Ron Gardner, Grand Haven, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in pineapple. Pour into crust. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 262 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Pudding Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2004