Pineapple Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 7-in. pie pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and pineapple. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 361 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 31, 2016
I made this pie today and was surprised at how good it was. I was afraid it would be too bland but it was absolutely delicious. Because I used a ready made graham cracker pie shell that was larger than the recipe calls for, I increased the cream cheese to 8 oz. and the pineapple to 16 oz. I used a tub of Cool Whip, also. Even with these changes, the pie was delicious. Hubby wants it again.
Aug 1, 2011
Nov 23, 2010
This was delicious! It was very easy to make and everyone loved it.