Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
Anyone who likes a cup of java is sure to enjoy this homemade stir-in. For a quick Christmas gift, put the creamer in a festive basket and add a fun mug or package of gourmet coffee.—Carol Forcum, Marion, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 10 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer in Country Woman Christmas 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.