Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 10 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 6, 2019
I was making this recipe this morning and as I was mixing the ingredients together I had became very discouraged because I the smell was nothing like it was supposed to be but, I made a pot of coffee and gave it a try. I fell in love with it as soon as I tasted it and the aroma is exactly what I was expecting it to be. I will keep making the recipe!
Mar 15, 2012
My next to the oldest son (now 44 years old) loves this . I'll make it and send it to him. Thank you.