Creamy Hazelnut Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 cups Nutella, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- Warm remaining Nutella in microwave for 15-20 seconds; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 567 calories, 33g fat (13g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 6, 2017
I tried this recipe at home. My husband and I liked it very much! It is very rich, so a small piece goes a long way. Can't wait to make it for work!-Thanks for a delicious easy recipe. I'm always looking for those!