Hazelnut Whipped Cream
You'll go nutty for this hazelnut whipped cream! The topping is a subtle yet welcome change of pace from standard whipped cream. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a chilled small glass bowl and using chilled beaters, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar, liqueur and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Store in the refrigerator.