Coffee Whipped Cream
Calling all mocha lovers! You can now get your caffeine fix through this coffee whipped cream. This tasty topper is a perfect addition to chocolaty desserts, cozy hot cocoa and more. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- In a chilled small glass bowl and using chilled beaters, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar, cocoa and coffee granules; beat until soft peaks form. Store in the refrigerator.