Whipped Banana Latte
“Save ripe bananas to use in this refreshing, frothy beverage that’ll take moments to fix on a hot day.” —Mary Tallman, Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.