The blend of flavors—coffee, hazelnut and a bit of chocolate—make this drink absolutely sensational. It is great for breakfast or brunch, but is also wonderful for a quiet moment at the end of the day. —Frieda Bliesner, McAllen, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, flavoring syrup, sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Divide coffee mixture among four mugs.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and Nutella until thickened. Gently spoon onto tops of drinks. Serve immediately.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Torani brand flavoring syrup. Look for it in the coffee section.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Torani brand flavoring syrup. Look for it in the coffee section.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 129 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Hazelnut Coffee in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.