Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping
- Whisk milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Whisk in Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into six dessert dishes. Chill until serving. Garnish servings with additional whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 283 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 16, 2017
Husband and son loved it!! Very easy to make and would work well as a filling for a cake!!
Aug 31, 2013
My kids love chocolate just as much as I do, so when I saw this recipe I had to try it. Oh my goodness it was good, easy to make and it was ready when dinner was over.
Nov 21, 2012
This was simple and delicious as promised. I will make this many times again in the future. It made a lot too.
Nov 3, 2012
This delicious dessert is wonderfully light and refreshing, and it couldn't be easier to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.