Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
This recipe is especially convenient when unexpected guests arrive. It's so easy to whip up and looks pretty with a mint leaf garnish.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. Beat until well mixed. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 415 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Quick Chocolate Mousse in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook