White Chocolate Mousse
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Additional berries, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream. Alternate layers of mousse and berries in parfait glasses, ending with mousse. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 257 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 29, 2017
I served this on July 4 - red, white and blue - and the fireworks came INSIDE!
Mar 20, 2017
Ecxellent recipe! Love anything fluffy!
Oct 3, 2016
I've made this recipe following the directions and it was a hit. I've also made this substituting original cool whip for the heavy whipping cream. It was not as good but still very yummy plus the coolwhip saved a lot of time.
Oct 29, 2015
Always a hit
Jul 19, 2014
I usually don't like white chocolate, but I was trying to duplicate a restaurant dessert where white chocolate mousse was served in a carmelized basket with strawberry sauce. I've made this recipe several times, always with great results. Instead of layering the fruit, we add it when it's served.It's easy, has only 4 ingredients (plus the fruit), can be made in advance, and it's delicious. What more could you ask for?
Feb 7, 2013
I make this wonderful mousse and serve it in dark chocolate cups and topped with berries. I get rave reviews every time!
Nov 8, 2010
I have made this recipe many times and it is always a winner with guests. Very fancy, but light and creamy to end a meal.