Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookie crumbs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be very thick). In a bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. Add pudding; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 186 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Jun 20, 2011
Yum! I didn't even use the crumbs. So rich & tasty, you'd never know it is made with light ingredients.~ Theresa
Mar 25, 2011
This was divine and really easy to make. I didn't fold the whipped topping into the chocolate mixture. It was turning out too lumpy, so I just beat it with the mixer.
Feb 3, 2011
This is a favorite. Most of the time I put it in a graham cracker pie crust.
Jul 9, 2010
I took this to a Valentines Day Dinner at our church. It was a hugh hit. So simple and delicious. On another occasion I iced a chocolate cake with this mousse. The results were wonderful.
Dec 4, 2008
delicious just the way it was
Jan 5, 2008
This was really delicious!! I highly recommend it. The only things I changed ~ I didn't use sugar free pudding and I used fat free sour cream and fat free cool whip.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.