Pistachio Cream Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into crust.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 338 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 31, 2017
This was easy to make. My husband enjoyed the flavor and the creamy texture.
Apr 10, 2012
This was really good but very sweet!
Jan 8, 2011
I forgot to rate this recipe when I posted my review. Oops...
Jan 8, 2011
This is nearly the exact recipe my Aunt Martha Ann in Amarillo, TX makes and it's awesome. The only difference is that when folding in the pineapple she also folds in half of the whipped topping. Then only one cup is used on top. When she doesn't have coconut she will toast some chopped pistachios or slivered almonds in butter and sprinkle on top. Absolutely delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.