Creamy Banana Pecan Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Arrange bananas on top. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Immediately pour over bananas. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with pecans if desired. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 613 calories, 39g fat (20g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 19, 2014
Great pie! I get rave reviews every time it make it. I didn't have pecans the first time so I used almonds the I grinned down. Loved the almond flavour with the bananas,so I always use almonds now.
Jan 23, 2013
Jan 3, 2012
Delicious and easy! I will make it often.
Nov 27, 2011
My son's favorite dessert
Jul 8, 2011
Fantastic recipe. This was my first time making a pie and it turned out great! I'll definitely be making this for my family reunion this weekend. Delicious!
Aug 24, 2010
Mmmm...this pie is great!! It's quick and easy. Good pie for church socials or a night with the family!
Feb 11, 2010
The pie itself was very good, but the crust just didn't pass. -Lori in WI.
Jul 21, 2009
This is also great if you replace the regular pudding with sugar free and the cream cheese with light.