Banana Fudge Pie
This dessert, which is like a banana sundae, is both light and good. I make it often.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Additional miniature chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, 1 cup whipped topping, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Layer sliced bananas over pie and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips on top if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 317 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Banana Fudge Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.