Banana Fudge Pie
This dessert, which is like a banana sundae, is both light and good. I make it often.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Additional miniature chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, 1 cup whipped topping, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Layer sliced bananas over pie and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips on top if desired. Chill until serving.