Banana-Pineapple Cream Pies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- Two 9-inch graham cracker crusts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar. Stir in pineapple until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of each crust; spread pineapple mixture over tops. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Top with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 205 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jul 15, 2018
xizziz there is cornstarch to thicken the ingredients so there is need for flour.
Jun 29, 2018
Can I ask how this works without flour? Are you sure the recipe is correct? I don't want to waste money for something that will not turn out, please make sure this is correct and let me know so I can try it :) Thanks so much.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.