- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream and pudding mix until smooth. Place a third of the banana slices into pastry shell. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers.
- Arrange the remaining bananas on top; cover with whipped topping. Chill for at least 2 hours.
1 piece: 360 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.