Tiny Banana Cream Pies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Additional banana slices, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 258 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 17, 2013
This was so simple! I hate making a full size pie and throwing away 3/4 of it, so this is absolutely perfect for me and my little family!! Yummy too!
Feb 20, 2012
Quick, Easy, Tasty!