Easy Banana Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in sour cream until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Place half of the banana slices in the crust; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving (pie will be soft- set). Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 260 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 15, 2018
Have made this pie for a diabetic friend who absolutely loved it. Not only did she enjoy the dessert everyone else thought it was delicious and wanted the recipe. It is now my easy go to recipe for a fast dessert for quests. Add a touch of vanilla for a little more flavor.
Apr 7, 2017
I needed a quick dessert. This was really good and everyone didn't even know it was a lighter version.
May 4, 2016
Fantastic guilt-free dessert. We add a little flaked coconut and top the finished pie with a little toasted coconut. Soooooooo delicious!!!
Feb 24, 2014
This is a great recipe for when you are craving sweets.You don't feel guilty about eating it and it is soo good!
Jul 10, 2013
How can a diabetic recipe taste so delicious?! This pie is fantastic! This has become a family favorite.We don't tell people it's a diabetic recipe. It always gets rave reviews and they are none the wiser.
Mar 24, 2013
How do you prevent the bananas from discoloring?
Feb 25, 2012
Made this for my mother, for our mother daughter dinner and it was such a big hit with her. It tastes as if I had made it from scratch. I liked the idea of layer the bananas with the pudding mixture that way you get the perfect bite.
May 15, 2010
This was one of the first things I ever made, and what a wonderful memory and a delight to make. Not to mention enjoying it afterward. :-)
Feb 3, 2010
This was a delish pie. Easy to make and I'll be making it alot. Made it for my husbands birthday and he loved it. Thanks so much for posting this.I'll be making it alot.