Banana Cream Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 436 calories, 24g fat (16g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 12, 2018
Very good and so easy to make!! Made it with 1 1/2 cups of milk based on other's reviews.
Jun 17, 2018
Made with nilla wafer crust, sugar free pudding w/ almond milk. Added layer of banana then nilla wafers then the cream cheese and pudding layers, repeated. Big hit. Thanks for the recipe
Nov 26, 2017
I have made this 4 times now and it is always a big hit. It looks exactly like the photo when I slice it. The only change I make is the amount of milk I use. The very first time I made it using 1-3/4 cups as the recipe states; it was set, but a little on the soft side so my slices were just a little messier. So now I use only 1-1/2 cups of very cold whole milk and it sets a little firmer and always slices beautifully! This was our Thanksgiving dessert this year. DELICIOUS!!!
Jul 9, 2017
It came out beautifully!! Followed the recipe as written. It looked just like the picture and everyone (including myself) thought it was delicious!! Can't wait to make it again...and again!!
Apr 13, 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Great recipe! It looked just like the photo when I took it out of springform pan and cut into it. I didn't fold in whipped topping, however. I just used low setting on beater to get everything really smooth. I also just used two bananas. Turned out perfect.
Jul 25, 2016
BobbieDMK you're only left with a half cup of whipped topping to add to the pudding mixture.8 oz of whipped topping actually yields 3 cups in volume.
Jul 22, 2016
I don't see how you start with 8 oz of whipped topping, add 2 cups to the cream cheese mixture and then later add the remaining to the pudding? How does 8 oz stretch that far???
Jun 21, 2016
This was a hit! Everyone said it was delicious. I used vanilla wafers instead of the graham crackers and it turned out awesome. I also put the wafers in my ninja so it wouldn't be as clumpy. I didn't want it to be too sweet so I used less sugar than the recipe called for.
Jan 7, 2015
Excellent!! Made it for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Everyone loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.