Pecan Coconut Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in the sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans and coconut. Pour into pastry shell.
- Make a domed cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 571 calories, 34g fat (13g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 1, 2018
It should be made with a deep dish pie shell I used a p inch and it was spilling over the edges.
Oct 23, 2013
This is the best pie that I have eaten in a very long time. It is simple to make. Thank you.