Creamy Refrigerator Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Top with pie filling.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 419 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Feb 9, 2014
This pie is delicious, and so easy. A friend of mine raves over it, and I like the fact that you can use whatever pie filling you want which makes for easy variations. A winner!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.