Easy Key Lime Pie
You need only five ingredients to create this refreshing, easy Key lime pie. It's special enough for weekend potlucks, but easy enough to make for a weeknight dessert. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Lime slices, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lime juice until blended. Transfer to crust. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours. Just before serving, garnish with whipped topping and, if desired, lime slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 417 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
May 14, 2020
This is a fabulous recipe. I've been making Key Lime Pie like this for many years. It's quick, easy and delicious. I's a lot better than store bought. Use key lime, not regular lime. The flavor is much more authentic.