Raspberry Lime Pie
—Jane Zempel, Midland, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, (9 inches)
- Additional fresh raspberries and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will begin to thicken. Beat in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 355 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry Lime Pie in Country Woman July/August 1991
Jun 5, 2014
This is a very easy and yummy dessert - perfect for summer entertaining!I have always used lemon juice only because I never have lime juice, and it is so good - you can switch up the fruit you add, too :)