Easy Pink Lemonade Pie
I love bringing something sweet to a potluck, but I don’t like spending all day in the kitchen. Saltine crust is amazing with a no-bake, tart-sweet strawberry lemonade filling. — Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2-3/4 cups coarsely crushed saltines (about 60 crackers)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Lemon slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine crushed crackers and 1/4 cup sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cracker mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 15-18 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine strawberries, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and zest; let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minutes. Transfer strawberry mixture to a food processor or blender; pulse until smooth. Microwave gelatin on high until melted, about 10 seconds; stir into strawberry mixture.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream and strawberry mixture. Transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours. If desired, top with lemon slices.
Originally published as Easy Pink Lemonade Pie in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.