Frosty Key Lime Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 474 calories, 32g fat (18g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 10, 2015
This is a hit with my guests! It is flavorful, easy to make.
Feb 21, 2015
Great recipe! I've made similar recipe for years. You can substitute 1-8oz cool whip for whipping cream and add additional cool whip for garnish
Mar 31, 2014
Loved the citrus taste. Easy to assemble, but make sure it has ample time to freeze and set up - can't rush this recipe.
Feb 6, 2012
I felt like it was a liitle too weak in lime taste so I added about 1 teaspoon of lime zest and that did the trick. All in all, a real refreshing treat that doesn't leave you feeling guilty
Jul 7, 2011
Lemon juice also works well for a refreshing change of pace! Very delicious!
Mar 18, 2010
I made this pie a few days ago and my husband and I both LOVED it! Tangy with a hint of sweetness, it was perfectly balanced and absolutely delicious! I used regular lime juice in place of the key lime juice and it worked just fine. I was amazed at how high the pie was after I piled it into the crust!The next time I make it, I'm going to try spreading Cool Whip over the top-my husband's suggestion-and split the pie into two instead of one singular.All in all, a wonderful and refreshing pie for Spring! This recipe is definitely one I'm going to keep!
Jul 3, 2009
sounds gr8, I want to make it. k
May 18, 2008
This is a very refreshing and excellent recipe! So easy you can't beat it! I Love it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.