Creamy Coffee Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes5 servings (1 cup mix)
- 7 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 5 batches (about 1 cup total).
- To prepare coffee: Contents of mix may settle during storage. Stir mix before measuring. Place 3 tablespoons coffee mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until blended. Serve with a cinnamon stick if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup prepared coffee: 78 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 9, 2016
Looks nice, wish i could try it today!! I am a huge lover of coffee. Going to order it tonight from http://javatimescaffe.com :)
Apr 24, 2014
We keep this mix available all year! It's foolproof! We don't like cinnamon in our coffee so we leave it out but we love this mix! Five stars all the way!
Dec 29, 2009
I enjoy the cinnamon flavored coffee, but when I try to mix all the ingredients, the cinnamon always floats on the top. It never seems to dissolve enough.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.