Frozen Lemon Pie
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add lemonade concentrate; whisk for 30 seconds. Immediately fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze until set, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 300 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
May 20, 2013
I had this recipe about 10 years ago and lost it. I've looked everywhere and finally here it is! I think this is even better than old fashioned cooked lemon pie. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Aug 9, 2010
A perfect dessert for the summer. Have made it several times and always get raves and asked for the recipe. It takes little time and the ingredients are readily available anywhere. Don't hesitate to make this pie!
Jun 28, 2010
Great lemon taste! I used the whole can of frozen lemonade, and received rave reviews, everyone wants the recipe!