Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Miniature marshmallows, chopped pecans and chocolate sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 184 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 21, 2013
This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.