Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Miniature marshmallows, chopped pecans and chocolate sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 365 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 21, 2013
This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!