Rocky Road Freezer Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Miniature marshmallows, chopped pecans and chocolate sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and pecans. Transfer to pie crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 365 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 25, 2019
Can't find that size pudding, so I used a large and a small box. Couldn't wisk it because it was like cement! I must have done something WRONG!
Aug 16, 2019
I made this for a family picnic and everyone enjoyed it! Easy too!
Jul 16, 2019
Quick and easy!!! Great for the 4th of July!!!
Jun 22, 2019
Good and easy; great recipe for the camper. But don’t skip the chocolate sauce drizzle, it really needs that extra boost of chocolate.
Aug 21, 2013
This is really good and easy to make - my twelve year old daughter threw it together one day by herself! It stays fresh in the freezer for a while too. It's very sweet and chocolatety so if you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you!