Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Short and sweet, this recipe will win big with guests no matter how the game winds up. —Loraine Meyer, Bend, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 235 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Rocky Road Cookie Pizza in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011
Sep 14, 2016
Just made,and it's wonderful.thank's for the recipe.
Aug 20, 2012
Very easy to make as a dish to pass. I used chocolate covered peanuts instead of the chocolate chips and chopped nuts.