Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 763 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 17, 2012
Cookie Ice Cream Pie, is a quick, simple method of using Oroes, IceCream, & Syrup to create this delicious treat. The Ingredients and Instructions are well written. Enjoy serving this Pie for a special occasion!