Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 14 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared fudge topping, divided
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing lightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour or until set.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge topping. Freeze 1 hour or until set. Spread remaining ice cream on top. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 763 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 448mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Aug 17, 2012
Cookie Ice Cream Pie, is a quick, simple method of using Oroes, IceCream, & Syrup to create this delicious treat. The Ingredients and Instructions are well written. Enjoy serving this Pie for a special occasion!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.