Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour until blended.
- Spread dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 354 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 12, 2014
It was a good idea but I really didn't like the flavors. The cookie seemed a bit greasy to me and as someone else mentioned the toppings didn't really stay on.
Feb 15, 2010
This recipe was tasty but messy. The topping ingredients wouldn't stay on. I suggest melting the chocolate and spreading it over the crust before putting the marshmallows on.
Apr 27, 2009
I've made this for ~10 years, and everyone loves it. It's so easy. I make in in a 9x11 pan. Recommend it to everyone
Dec 9, 2007
This looks too good to eat.