Tiger Butter Bark Candy
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 1-1/4 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring to blend. Drizzle over top; cut through mixtures with a knife to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 179 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 25, 2018
Candy coating? Shortening? chunky peanut butter? And this is a good recipe? Good white chocolate, smooth pb and good dark chocolate... NO shortening... that's just gross
Oct 19, 2017
I made this easy recipe for a Friday night card game. The candy disappeared before the game was over.. I will be making this again.
Dec 13, 2016
This recipe is a family favorite and one of the first things to disappear on my cookie trays at Christmas. Easy to make and absolutely delicious! I use 3/4 cup of peanut butter instead of 1/2 cup.