Tiger Butter Bark Candy
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 1-1/4 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring to blend. Drizzle over top; cut through mixtures with a knife to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 179 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 25, 2018
Candy coating? Shortening? chunky peanut butter? And this is a good recipe? Good white chocolate, smooth pb and good dark chocolate... NO shortening... that's just gross
Oct 19, 2017
I made this easy recipe for a Friday night card game. The candy disappeared before the game was over.. I will be making this again.
Dec 13, 2016
This recipe is a family favorite and one of the first things to disappear on my cookie trays at Christmas. Easy to make and absolutely delicious! I use 3/4 cup of peanut butter instead of 1/2 cup.