Tiger Peanut Butter Candy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 ounce-weight: 263 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 11, 2013
I made this as soon as I read the recipe! It was quick and so easy. It fit perfect in my small Christmas tins. Make a big batch and share.
Dec 22, 2012
Amazing and easy!
Oct 19, 2010
just like mall candy. make it with some fresh squeezed lemonade or the orange julius recipe (this site) and save a trip!
May 14, 2009
This was a huge hit a our last PTO meeting. I was in a pinch on time and I also adapted it to make enough to fit in a 9X13 pan, by using vanilla candy coating and a untouched leftover solid milk chocolate easter bunny for the drizzle. Ha! Ha! AWESOME!!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.