Pretzel Bark Candy
I usually make this pretzel candy as a gift, but it's also fun to share at office parties. The recipe makes a big batch and stores well. —Betty Claycomb, Alverton, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2 pounds
- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coatings and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in pretzels.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.