Halloween Pretzel Treats
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + standing
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy coating disks
- Yellow, orange and brown jimmies
- In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into chocolate allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating disks; stir until smooth. Dip pretzel tips into coating allowing excess to drip off; sprinkle with jimmies. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 143 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Oct 12, 2016
Quick and easy, I made some with a chocolate base, others with the white chocolate base, as shown. These were a sellout at my church bake sale last year, so I am making them again for this October's bake sale.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.