- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cake mix, melted butter and eggs; beat until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup pretzels, chocolate chips and caramel topping.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass; press remaining pretzels onto top of each. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Can you freeze Pretzel and Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies?
Freeze cookies in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw in covered containers.
1 cookie: 147 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.