Pretzel and Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup broken miniature pretzels, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cake mix, melted butter and eggs; beat until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup pretzels, chocolate chips and caramel topping.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass; press remaining pretzels onto top of each. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Freeze option: Freeze cookies in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw in covered containers.
1 cookie: 147 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC