M&M & Pretzel Cookies
Kids and grown-ups adore these sweet, chewy and crunchy cookies. Add more candy for M&M's lovers, or toss in a few additional pretzels for that extra-salty bite. —Madison Allen, Destrehan, Louisiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats; let stand 5 minutes to cool. Fold in pretzels and M&M's. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 87 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as M&M and Pretzel Chocolate No Bake Drop Cookies in Ultimate Cookie Swap 2016 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.