M&M & Pretzel Cookies
Kids and grown-ups adore these sweet, chewy and crunchy cookies. Add more candy for M&M's lovers, or toss in a few additional pretzels for that extra-salty bite. —Madison Allen, Destrehan, Louisiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats; let stand 5 minutes to cool. Fold in pretzels and M&M's. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 87 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.