Four Ingredient Tumbleweeds
With just four ingredients, these surprisingly easy clusters are guaranteed to delight both young and old alike all year round. Melted butterscotch chips and peanut butter coat nuts and potato sticks to make these satisfying sweet-salty treats.—Peggy J Gray, Savannah, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Tumbleweeds in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.