Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 can (7 ounces) potato sticks
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine peanuts and potato sticks in a bowl; set aside. In a microwave, heat butterscotch chips and peanut butter at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add to peanut mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 266 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 31, 2019
Super simple, and very tasty, but also extremely sweet. Just one is more than enough.
Jan 14, 2012
These are wonderful in taste and so easy to make. One batch is never enough to meet demand!
Dec 27, 2011
One of my all time favorites - easy to make and delicious. I sometimes use different chips (peanut butter and chocolate, or butterscotch and peanut butter) and add a handful of Heath chips after mixing with peanuts/potato sticks.