M&M Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 2-1/2 cups peanut M&M's
- 1 package (15 ounces) golden raisins
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer to airtight containers; store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 226 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 6, 2011
I received "BEST SNACK EVER!" award for presenting this at AWANA for the kids. They gobbled it up!
Sep 14, 2010
My son and I made this for his pre-school class they loved it! I used peanut butter chips instead of the buttersotch and regular dark raisins instead of the golden raisins. It is so easy that my son pretty much made it on his own with me just supervising and opening the packages for him.
Mar 13, 2009
My husband says this is "decadent." It makes a nice table snack if you host Bunco.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.