4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet
No ice cream maker is needed to make this easy, 4-ingredient watermelon sorbet recipe. We couldn't keep enough watermelon in the house to keep up with the demand! —Kory Figura, Waverly, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + freezing
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process the watermelon in batches until pureed. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the sugar syrup and lemon juice.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. Just before serving, puree watermelon mixture in batches until smooth.