Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 ounces: 316 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 26, 2018
Really good and creamy. I made mine thicker & coated them with chocolate because it seems to melt between your fingers. It reminds me of Gardner's peanut butter melt-a-ways. Took it to a family gathering and it was praised by all. A keeper for sure.!
Aug 13, 2017
So simple and soooo good!!!
Dec 3, 2016
Really simple and tastes great.
Jun 8, 2016
Great simple recipe to make with kids. We enjoyed it!
Dec 22, 2015
Wow! This is so delicious!! And it could not be easier to make. I made it exactly as written and I have had nothing but raves from family and friends. I will be making this every Christmas from now on as my signature homemade treat gift for co-workers, friends and family. Thanks so much for an awesome, delicious, super easy recipe. :)
Dec 7, 2015
Love this candy, easy and everyone loves it.
Aug 25, 2015
Mar 30, 2014
made this used melted caramels instead of peanut butter, yummy!!!
Dec 16, 2013
Truly so easy and yummy!
Dec 14, 2013
What is white candy coating?? Almond Bark?