I couldn't resist combining my two loves in this recipe—peppermint and chocolate! These are so easy, but if one breaks in the process, just pop it in your mouth. —Sandra Baumgarten, Vancouver, Washington
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 candy canes (6 inches each)
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars or sprinkles and crushed candies
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip curved ends of candy canes in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- In a microwave, melt white baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over chocolate. Decorate with toppings if desired. Let stand until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p96
Reviews for Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2012
"Nous avons adoré faire cette recette avec ma fille de 13 ans. Elle en a offert à tous ses professeurs!"