- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 candy canes (6 inches each)
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars or sprinkles and crushed candies
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip curved ends of candy canes in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- In a microwave, melt white baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over chocolate. Decorate with toppings if desired. Let stand until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p96
Reviews for Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2012
"Nous avons adoré faire cette recette avec ma fille de 13 ans. Elle en a offert à tous ses professeurs!"