- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix, egg, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- Heat remaining cranberry sauce in a microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Slice turkey loaf; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey Loaf
"Hmm...too bad several people did not care for this. I have made it several times and think it's great! It's SO easy, and always comes out moist and flavorful. Definitely serve it with the extra cranberry sauce on top, and make sure you use whole berry cranberry sauce (not jellied) or you may get a weird consistency in the end. I haven't made it lately, and it's possible that one time I used seasoned bread crumbs in place of the stuffing mix since I don't always have stuffing mix on hand. Serve with mashed potatoes and a green veggie. :)"
"I couldn't stand the fine texture of the turkey meat and the loaf just fell apart. Not tasty to me, but I prefer ground beef."
"I was expecting to taste Thanksgiving in this meatloaf, but it was really just bland basically. However, it does hold together well...which most of my meatloaves don't do. Will make again, because it was easy...but not that often. Ha ha."
"This was very good, my older kids liked it, but the baby...not so much."
"So simple and so tasty!"