This is a delightful alternative to traditional meat loaf. It's very moist, and the cranberry sauce gives it a tasty twist.—Paula Zsiray, Logan, Utah
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix, egg, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- Heat remaining cranberry sauce in a microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Slice turkey loaf; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey Loaf in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p13
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review