- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, sugar and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir onto egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in apples and walnuts. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Apple Pie in Country Extra January 2005, p51
Reviews for Swiss Apple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review