- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the onions, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread a fourth of the white sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles, half of the ham and broccoli, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, half of the eggs and a fourth of the white sauce. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles, white sauce and cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easter Brunch Lasagna
Sort By :
"Anyone have a suggestion to make this festive for Christmas? I was thinking of adding diced pimentos, wondered if that would look nice with the broccoli?"
"pinkiepie, yes you can make it the night before."
"I make this again and again and again! Such a crowd pleaser. Can't say enough good things about it. If you have never tried it, make sure that you do."
"I have made this MANY times. It is so good and always a crowd pleaser at playdates and brunches."
"Any one who's made this do you think you could make in advance and bake another day?"