Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Three-Meat Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 282 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 27, 2016
A favorite for my Son! He had begged me for so long to make it, it was a delight to see him eat so much! I used 2 lb lean ground beef and added to sauce, since everyone is a meat eater in this house.
Feb 27, 2016
It was a hit! I used spicy marinara to give it a little kick. There was hardly any left after dinner for a family of six. Total cook time including prep took about an hour.
Feb 26, 2016
I made this today; put in freezer with baking instructions; can't wait to eat. I read on this site that all casseroles are intended to be frozen prior to baking. I'm not sure why, but I am looking forward to a nice day where dinner prep is even easier because of my efforts today. Thank you.
Feb 16, 2016
This was awesome! My family loved it! Even the fussy-eaters ate it up!
Nov 15, 2015
This was so yummy. I used Italian sausage in the meat sauce. A big hit with the family.
Apr 12, 2013
I am not a fan of lasagna and even I liked this recipe and the rest of my family loved it. We don't eat much meat so I just used a basic meat-flavored sauce and substituted ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese. Put it in the oven covered @ 200 before church and it was ready by the time we got home.
Sep 18, 2012
Really easy for my first time.
Jun 9, 2011
I made this using the pound of hamburger and jar of sauce. Easiest lasagna ever!
May 2, 2011
i just made this for dinner tonight with garlic cheese breadsticks and a romain lettuce salad and it was excellent. my husband and kids were impressed. this was the first time i have ever made lasagna and i did great so for all first timers this was a great recipe and easy to follow. however i did do as below and used 16oz of cottage cheese but considering that is my favorite part i still will probably double the cottage cheese mixture next time, but only because i love that part. but this recipe is excellent as is!!!!
Jun 25, 2010
I used Savory Spaghetti Sauce (from Taste of Home) instead of the Three-Meat sauce and also used 16 oz. of cottage cheese instead of 12 oz. Best lasagna I have ever had! Thanks!